2005/10/14

A mean teacher I am!!


I had to sub this class for two weeks. Finished today which is a big relief. Sometimes I think it's a pity that most of the students dont know why they are there learning English and where they're heading with their English ability. It just pisses me off when the students in the class I subbed thought that they could get away with showing up without doing their homework. All my own students know that's the last thing I would allow them to do and which means my students wont dare to do that. Even when they do show up without their homework, they know excatly what to do (staying after class and redo the homework again before they can go home). I mean simple as that how can you not understand. So I punished the students today when I showed up in that class trying to collect homework. Their attitude piss me off a lot and I made them stay over than one hour to finish their homework. It's maybe really not my business. I mean, that's not even my class but I hate to see people like that doing things or dealing with their teacher with no respect. Too bad, I told them and I gave them a furious look and a lecture about they shouldn't waste their intelligences. I hope even they wont learn the lesson this time, they will at least remember how mean the teacher I was.

Geez..... how big is my face in that picture. That was when Max is five weeks old and when the mommy is still puffy!

1 comment:

幸福香油蛋 said...

我知道那種感覺
有時候想把他們的臉捏爆
哈哈 不過孩子就是孩子壓
跟他氣壞身體也不能幫他們什麼

打包真的很讓人頭大
而且你有那麼多東西要弄
還好你爸媽也一起去
不過打包這件事
你也只能自己做
只有你知道你自己要用的東西
加油八

你不胖啦
我以為照片是最近拍的說
看不出你的臉特別胖
你想太多了啦!!