2005/10/20

Hard to say goodbye ma?


Now I finally know why Amber (the school director in Chung Chen) said that I occupied
the space that is enough for five teachers. I tried very hard to clean everything and threw away as much stuff as I could and yet I just couldnt manage to do a good job. I've only got Saturday now and hopefully I will be able to clean up everything.
Max is going to be eight months now. He can wave to people, I dont think he knows what he's doing but it's cute. He can count 1 to 5, sort of, becuz that's the trick my mom likes to teach him about. We also notice that he uses his left hand more than his right one. Maybe he is a left-handed kid which is fine with me. I dont think it matters that much really!
Said goodbye to two of my classes. I tried not to show much feelings becuz I want to stay with them and watch them grow as badly as they want me to stay around. Maybe it's good to teach them the life-time lesson first, I mean being apart with friends or family. One day they'll have to face that too. Only I am not gone forever, there are still chances for me to come back. I hope they can all learn well and continue their learning here becuz they kiss ass.

1 comment:

幸福香油蛋 said...

哈囉
你沒來拿你的推薦信ㄋㄟ˙˙˙˙
你要出發囉˙˙˙