2005/10/12

Packing sucks


If any of you have a chance to come and take at look in my room, you will be amazed how a little room can be jammed with some much stuff. Literally, it seemed like there was a nuclear bomb went off or something.
So I went to this big superstore to go for my last grocery shopping before I leave and there I was, standing in front of the door with four huge bags full of stuff and had to call my friend to come and rescue me to take some bags home for me. Spent almost seven thousand and people that know me well would tell you how much I love Taiwanese snacks and swear to God I didnt even get that much. So now I have a new problem... how do I pack all those stuff in bags and take them home neh???
Guess I will have to mail something, at least one or two packages of stuff. More money need to be spent... bravo!!

No comments: