2005/08/22

I am free..... for four days but still great.


Yes, I supposed if you visit this site often enough you've notice that I've being quite lazy lately. Well, I do try to think of what I can write but... not really a whole lot I can report.

Max is going back to southern Taiwan with the grandparents and that means I'm going to get a break. YA..... I can finally hang out with my friends and have a bit life back before he comes back. Although I do miss that little man whenever he's gone for too long. Holy smoke...i've been addicted to my son...

Heard too many stories about people not being happily married and are suffering from different problems recently. I know I should have faith on my own marriage and it's probably going to be a good one but I lost my faith for a sec there. Most of those people are my friends and it's difficult to not feel sorry for my own friends.
What has happened to the world that people cant stick to what they've chosen or commited to. Cheers to those who are getting married and still have the guts to get married but bravo to those who dont have a slice bit of desire of getting married. My conclusion is no matter what everyone does, hope there's no regrets in the future.
And of course, if you are still brave enough to get married, sincerely hope it's going to be a good one.

No comments: