2005/08/17

Busy Day!


Went to Taoyuan to run some errands. What a day. Went shopping for a bit and my friends said I have an issue. Personally, I agree with them. I just hope I wont be bore to death when I move to Canada.

I really want to see my friends common here neh... but I havent got any. Maybe no one cares about me... boogee, boogee... haha!

My parents are taking care of my baby everyday. Max is almost six months old so he is learning to eat the rice cereal now. I know he's got tones of things to learn later, such as walking, standing, crawling and so on. I think eating will probably be the easiest for him among all. My mom told me not to worry that he can totally eat. She doesnt know that's excatly what I'm worrying about. What happen if we can't make enough money for him to eat neh?? Good to see that little porker everyday though. He's really growing.

No comments: