2005/08/26

MISSING MY BABY BOY!!


Another week has swung by like this. What do you know eh~ So soon we'll facing another brand new week.

The boy has been to the South for four days. It is surely weird that I dont see him everyday. I was just thinking is that what people called LOVE. When you don't see someone and you miss that specific person like crazy. Is that LOVE?

Went bowling with the girls last night. Is it ever fun! Forgot when was the last time I went bowling and no matter when that was it had to be way less fun than this.
I miss hanging out with the girls. I am very glad I've got all these great and cool friends in my life. I dont know how I can ever leave any of them. I cant imagine the life without them. There wont be any more fun!

Life sometimes seems like a big shit hole but no one can escape from it unless life approves. When there are challenges in life, sometimes we cherish them becuz they make us grow. Sometimes we hate them becuz we cant seem to conquer what life brings or offers. Sometimes we are just lost. We dont know whether we should hate what we face or embrace them. What a lot of conflicts. Life's sweet at some moments but I think most of the time it sucks. If you're reading this, thanks for putting up with this nonesense.

No comments: