2006/12/01

Farewell, Formosa!


The weather has been pretty chilly lately. I guess there's no hope for the weather to get any warmer until next spring. Well, that will be a long wait.
Going to the immigration office tomorrow to get stamped on my passport. I guess that means I will be a permanent resident here. This has never occured to me that I would become a resident in another country other than my own. Not that I dont like Canada but I wonder if it would ever be HOME for me or not. I love Taiwan and we really have great food and guess since I got married and moved here I had to say goodbye to all that. Taiwan is indeed a good place though, just think about all the food we have.
Well, there are things I like about this place other than the inconveniences. I do like the big sky where you can look up and see lots of clouds, space and stars at night. We have no neighbor so we can be as noisy as we want. There's natural that Max just loves so much. Well, for my husband and son, I dont have much choices but to live the best out of it.
Max was on the couch playing with Andrew tonight. They were reading books and Max saw the picture of a pengiun in his book. He reached over to the end table beside the couch and tried to grab his own pengiun. Instead of putting his weight on the arm of the couch, he went to the open space and down he went. He flipped and got a deep cut on his little chin chin. Poor little man... but he is a trooper. Didnt take him long to forget about the cut and went on and played within a short time. What a brave little guy and what a careless dad he has. Yah, I gave Andrew shit already. Hope he will feel better tomorrow.

No comments: