2005/10/04

Busy Days, three more weeks left.


Picked up the tickets today as well as my English report card and my degree certificate or diploma like everyone would say. Heard from Christina the other day that Max has to use Taiwanese passport to leave the country. Good thing I learned of that before we leave or else poor Max will be stuck in Taiwan when we have to go.
Need to go to Taipei for health check-up. Canadian government doesnt want an ill person enter Canada which is quite understandable. Probably will go to Taipei next week. Why Taipei? Good question. Apparently, Canadian immigration office only have three hospitals assigned on their paper and those hospitals are all located in Taipei. Sure there are more but they are either in Taichung or Kaohsiung. So Taipei is fine with me.
Cant believe I'm leaving so soon. This is the moment I always refusing to face or think about. I dont like saying goodbye and people that have known me for a while know that. I just want to seize my time to hang out with my friends more and hopefully I'll have a blast before I go which I probably will anyway. I think I will actually miss Chungli... the lame city of Taiwan for quite a bit.

No comments: