2005/09/04

Lazy me!


Wow... i'm really a lazy person. Havent touched the computer for days. Now I am thinking why did I start this for???

Max is super Q everyday. My parents were away for the whole day today so the woman that didnt get enough sleep and looks like a panda had to take care of her own baby.
It's great that now he can sit in his stroller so sometimes I can take a little break. It's literally a little break like going to the bathroom or wash my hands.
I wonder what that little head of his is thinking all the time though. Sometimes he can sit in his own stroller and giggle like a maniac? Must get that from his mom.

Final countdown for me to get ready for the big move. Still dont know what to expect so I guess I will report about that by the time it comes.

Bye bye ghost month and now we are happy human being again.

No comments: