2005/08/14

I dont feel well, Dr. Richards!


Have a cold. The third time this year after giving birth to Max. I hope he didnt take my inmuse system(is this how you spell it) away from me!

Went to the school meeting today. As usual, didnt learn much stuff and had to listen to things I've heard a million times by now. What more can I say. Wont have a chance later to go to more meetings even if I want to.

Max can sit up by himself for a few seconds now. Big progress. Maybe he's teething too becuz he's being a big whinner now and likes to scream and makes whinning noise. He is also learning to eat real food. I hope that will go well with him even when he is quite a big kid already. He is wearing clothes that are made for 18 months old now. He is almost six months now. Time flies~~~!!

No comments: